Overall, Zoho Writer was easier for me to use. I genuinely liked it, but I will probably just stick with Word since that is what I am used to. It was neat discovering applications that I have never used before.
These are more useful for collaborations, because they can easily be viewed by others. If you use word, the person would have to save the document, open up an email, find the recipient's name, attach the file,send it, and then wait for a response back. On zoho or docs, you can just make it public so everyone can see it. It just seems like a much faster route.
Nice comparison. How might these web-based apps be useful for collaborating on documents or for those who don't have Word?
ReplyDeleteThese are more useful for collaborations, because they can easily be viewed by others. If you use word, the person would have to save the document, open up an email, find the recipient's name, attach the file,send it, and then wait for a response back. On zoho or docs, you can just make it public so everyone can see it. It just seems like a much faster route.
ReplyDelete