Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wiki

I don't know what it is, but I just can't bring myself to do this assignment. I looked up stuff and found resources, but I just feel lost. I mean, I get the concept, but I just can't "do" it. Not really sure why. I guess I just never thought of Wiki as a credible source, so to create one/contribute to one is really weird for me. Not sure what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Please explain why you think a wiki is not a credible source. What is the purpose of a wiki? Have you watched the video on wikis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a credible source, because EVERY class I have ever taken has told me not to pull info from Wiki because it isn't credible. I guess you believe it once its drilled into your head long enough. Plus, people can go in and change or add information. No, I am not completely knowledgable about wiki and I did try to do the assignment. I just couldn't bring myself to go through with it. It just feels strange to me.

    ReplyDelete