Thursday, November 18, 2010
Powerpoint
I enjoyed working on the powerpoint. Powerpoints have always been my favorite tasks in school. I think they allow me to be creative. I was a bit disappointed though this time around, because I was not able to individualize every slide. I don't know if it was the particular version I was using or I just couldn't figure it out. So, that was kind of a bummer. Adding the youtube video was a p.i.t.a. It took me like 10 tries to get it. I finally figured it out though...thank goodness. I may have to upload it again to slideshare though because the video seems stuck. It does work on my powerpoint though, so I don't know what's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What version of PowerPoint were you using? I don't see that you added the SlideSharewidget to your blog so we can access it. What is the name of your PowerPoint on SlideShare or your user name so I can search for it?
ReplyDeleteThe version I am using is 2007.
ReplyDeleteI added the slideshare in the previous post. My username is Travsmommy. The name of the slideshow is Head, Shoulders, knees, and toes.
Unfortunately, you have to add the YouTube videos separately when you upload them to SlideShare. Did you submit your PowerPoint via Blackboard? If so, I can see the whole presentation that way also.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even notice that I could submit it via blackboard until just now. I swear I overlook stuff so much in this class. It drives me nuts. Anyways, I just submitted it.
ReplyDelete