Monday, November 1, 2010

Group Work

There is a reason why I don't like group work, particularly online. It seems like things just don't seem to come together. I really hope we are able to get this done....

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Because at first I was a little skeptical about this group work thing because of past experience group work that was done online. Nothing was coming together and it was a terrible experience. But this time everything is good I must say so. I posted a blog on page that it is working out. Collaborative Work...mummm I think I like it as of now. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it seems to be working out now...thank goodness. It is very frustrating though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Group work requires time--time to develop a working relationship with your group members and time to establish roles. It takes time collect data, to share it, and to discuss it. You don't have to navigate how other people do things when you work by yourself. However, you also don't have the benefit of others' opinions and ideas either.

    ReplyDelete