Sunday, December 5, 2010
Just an observation
So, I try to go to the blogs that I follow to comment on them, and two of three are pretty much not even being used anymore. Furthermore, I know that several people have discontinued doing anything in the class. I can't imagine coming this far just to stop at the end :( I know that I will be glad when this course is over, simply because keeping up with this blog drains my energy. Nine out of ten times I forget that it even exists. I am glad that I took the 8 week course vs the 16 week course. I don't particularly like the 16 week courses anyway because they seem to drag on for soooooo long. I just hope that I did well enough to pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My preferred course length is 12 weeks--right in the middle. It doesn't drag on and you have time to actually get something accomplished without feeling rushed all the time.
ReplyDeleteYour comment about coming so far and then stopping is true. I am confused by the behavior--especially be students who intend to be teachers.
I think 12 weeks would be perfect for this course. It's not that I felt rushed, but more like assignments just snuck up on me. I don't know why, but I often overlooked things in this course.
ReplyDeleteThere were many times that I thought about quitting, but it was usually out of laziness. lol. I would much rather have some kind of grade over a 0. Totally not worth it.