This is my final class before getting my degree! Of course, this class would appear to be the most intimidating to me...go out with a bang, I guess. I have always thought myself to be pretty proficient in the use of computers. However, after taking the technology survey, I discovered there is a still a lot that I don't know. For instance, this is my first time ever creating a blog.
My goal for this class is really to learn as much as I can. I would also like to work on my procrastination. I believe that this course could potentially break that bad habit.
Good luck everyone!
Wow! Last course. Way to go! I hope that you will lend your knowledge and skills to help others in this course. We can learn together. Since this is an 8-week course, you will definitely have to work on the procrastination. I hope that you meet your goals.
ReplyDelete